Now you have two ways to keep warm this winter!
Purchase and install a Fujitsu Heat Pump between 1st April and 30th September 2019 and you’re in to win a holiday for two to a Pacific Island, including airfares and accommodation. With a new winner to be drawn every two months, there are three chances to win.
HOW TO WIN
Purchase and install a new Fujitsu Heat Pump between 1st April and 30th September 2019 and you are eligible to enter the bi-monthly draw. Entry forms received by 5pm on 19th June, 19th August and 21st October 2019 will be included in the bi-monthly draws to win. Draws will take place at midday on the 20th June, 20th August and 22nd October. Three winners will be drawn throughout the promotional period. Last date for entry to be received by Fujitsu General New Zealand is 5pm on 21st October 2019, to be included in the final draw.
PLEASE ENTER YOUR DETAILS HERE:
* TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By participating in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
2. The promotional period is from 1st April 2019 until 30th September 2019.
3. Entry forms, along with a copy of your proof of purchase, can be received by Fujitsu General New Zealand Ltd (“Fujitsu”) throughout the period of the promotion. The bi-monthly draws take place on the 20th June, 20th August and 22nd October 2019. The earlier you send in your entry the better, as you will have more chances to win. The last date an entry form can be received by Fujitsu for inclusion in the draw is 5pm on 21st October 2019. Entry forms received after 21st October 2019 will be deemed invalid. There will be no exceptions. The winner will be notified by telephone.
4. The winners of each bi-monthly draw will win a 5 night Pacific Island holiday, including 2 x adult economy fares from Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch or Dunedin and a stay in a standard room at the resort hotel of our choice, plus transfers for 2 x adults between the airport and the hotel on arrival and departure.
5. All purchasers of a new residential Fujitsu Heat Pump (inclusive of install) are eligible to enter and all entries will be included each month from the time that the entry is received.
6. To be entered in the draw, individuals must have purchased and have installed a new residential Fujitsu Heat Pump from any participating authorised outlet within New Zealand during the promotional period. No Heat Pump purchased on lay-by or on hold will be eligible. The Heat Pump must be paid for in full or on terms with an approved finance company to qualify for the promotional offer. Receipts of deposit payments will not be valid.
7. If the Heat Pump purchased is returned for a refund or replaced with a Heat Pump which is not eligible for this promotion, the entry is void.
8. You must be a New Zealand resident to enter.
9. Employees and directors of Fujitsu, its related Companies, or any agencies involved in this promotion and the immediate families of each of those persons are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
10. You may only submit one entry form per Fujitsu Heat Pump purchased. However, your entry may be in each bi-monthly draw (20th June, 20th August and 22nd October 2019) but you may win only once.
11. Please attach proof of purchase of the Heat Pump with this entry form. Original purchase receipts will not be returned. If this is not completed the entry form will not be processed and will be deemed void.
12. Only original entry forms with all details fully and legibly completed together with an original or scanned receipt will be eligible for entry into the draw.
13. Information provided by the entrant is collected by and being provided to the Promoter. Entrant information will not be shared or sold to a third party. Entrants that opt in to hear from the Promoter by email or SMS can unsubscribe at any time following the instructions within any email or SMS received.
14. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to forward the entry form and proof of purchase to Fujitsu. Fujitsu take no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail.
15. Fujitsu reserve the right to extend, change or end this promotion at any time. If any participant is found to be abusing this promotion, Fujitsu may terminate their entry immediately. Should any dispute arise, the decision of Fujitsu is final.
17. If Fujitsu Heat Pump stock is not available or is sold out, the promotional offer is not transferable onto any other brand or heat pump models not included in this promotion.
18. This promotional offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
19. This promotional offer is non-transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
20. The Promoter is Fujitsu General New Zealand Ltd, 109 Port Road, Seaview, Lower Hutt.